We are SO ready to nom on some serious chocolate this weekend! Unfortunately, not all chocolate Easter bunnies are created equal. Don’t settle for regular ol’ grocery store nibbles this year; if you’re going to do it, you might as well do it right.
After extensive (and mouth-wateringly delightful) research, we’ve put together what we think are the best chocolate Easter bunnies to chow down on this weekend. Throw upcoming-bathing-suit-season paranoia to the wind and get munching!
Top Picks For This Year’s Best Chocolate Easter Bunnies
1. With dashing bows and a variety of flavors, these stately bun buns from Harbor Sweets are sure to go fast!
2. You can never go wrong with the class Lindt chocolate Easter bunny. Total decadence.
3. Truffles are the essence of unbelievable dessert, so if you’re looking for a little extra kick to treat yo’self, this truffle-filled bunny from Moonstruck Chocolate is for you!
4. These chocolate Easter bunnies from Conrad’s Candy stand above the rest with impeccable flavor and a unique design that’ll get you talking (with your mouth full).
5. This sweet rabbit wants to give you the best gift of all – deliciousness (from Lake Champlain Chocolates).
6. Surf a wave of milk chocolate from Laughing Moon!
7. Woodhouse Chocolate actually made 2 onto our list, so they obviously know what they’re doing. With plenty of chocolate Easter bunnies to choose from, we’ve gotta go with another truffle treat because they cute and delicious.
8. We’re not exactly sure what this laughing rabbit is so jolly about, but since the head is always the first to go, you’ll be the one laughing with ecstasy in just moments.